It was the last day of our trip and we had some time in the morning before our flight back to Singapore, so we visited Imperial Palace.
It is amazing that such a serene place existed right smack in the middle of the bustling Tokyo City!
With that, we ended our 7-day trip with the Japan Rail Pass with a train ride on N’EX to Narita Airport for our flight home.
Other posts for this trip:
Day 2: Kyoto, Osaka
Day 3: Osaka, Miyajima, Tokyo
Day 4: Yokohama, Tokyo
Day 5: Nikko, Tokyo
Day 7: Tokyo
- Itinerary for 7-Days Trip to Japan with Japan Rail Pass (May 2004) – Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Miyajima
- Japan Self-Drive Itinerary (December 2015 Pt 2) – Driving the Golden Route (Tokyo – Kyoto – Osaka)
- Short Tokyo Getaway (Day 3): Imperial Palace, Pokemon Centre, Tokyo Dome, Tokyo Tower
- Itinerary for a short Tokyo Getaway (June 2007)
- Trip with Japan Rail Pass (Day 4): Yokohama, Tokyo (Shinjuku)
- Trip with Japan Rail Pass (Day 5): Nikko, Tokyo (Asakusa Kannon Temple, Ueno, Ikebukuro)
- 7 Days Illuminations Travel with Japan Rail Pass (December 2007)
- Short Tokyo Getaway (Day 2): Tsukiji Market, Tokyo Disneysea
- Trip with Japan Rail Pass (Day 2): Kyoto (Kiyomizudera, Heian Shrine, Nishijin Textile Centre) – Osaka (Dotonburi)
- 8 Days Japan Trip using JR East Pass in June 2009 (Tokyo, Aizu Wakamatsu, Koriyama, Sendai, Matsushima, Yamadera, Morioka, Matsumoto)