Plaza Singapura has revamped itselves into an extremely family-friendly mall!
1) Family Parking Lots
Plaza Singapura joins in the ranks of shopping malls that are including family parking lots (parking lots that are bigger and near the lifts with ample space for loading/unloading your stroller and pushing your stroller into the mall).
The new family lounge on level 4 (next to carpark) is a great place to rest while letting your little buds have some fun. When I was there, you need to spend $50 to gain access to the lounge. Facilities in the lounge include:
- Loan of umbrella
- Loan of baby pram
- Wifi and surfing stations
- Mobile phone charging services
- Massage chairs
- Unlimited coffee and tea
- Starhub cable TV
- Board games
- Latest newspaper and magazines
- Activity room for kids (with hourly craft sessions conducted on weekends and public holidays)
4) Huge handicap toilets with diaper-changing station
The handicap toilet is equipped with a diaper-changing station. It is HUGE and you can easily push your stroller in.
You can rent a free CapitaMall stroller for free from the Customer Service Counter at Basement 1.
Return to Play @ Shopping Centres Main Page: