[warning]Update: Click here to read our review of the actual event which we attended on opening day![/warning]
The much hyped about Hello Kitty Go Around Singapore pop-up carnival is coming soon! Happening at Resorts World Sentosa from 16 October to 10 November 2015, the question on everyone’s mind – What exactly can we find there? Let me, a huge Hello Kitty fan btw, bring you through the highlights!
Photo Taking Zone
I’m SURE you would want to take plenty of photos when you are there, right? So here’s a round-up of the photo taking zones that you can find at Hello Kitty Go Around Singapore.
Hello Kitty Party Hall
Sanrio Friends Express
Hello Kitty Memory Garden
What’s a carnival without carnival games? Compete at the various game kiosks and stand to win EXCLUSIVE Hello Kitty and Sanrio themed prizes!
Choose your colour and toss your coin at the Lucky Ribbon! Strike it and win the following plushies:
Find out Mama’s secret recipe by helping her to make her famous apple pie, and walk home with the following Hello Kitty popcorn plush:
Papa’s Reading Room
Help deliver the newspaper to Papa George and stand to win the following plush:
Sanrio Baby Race
The race is on! Race your little Sanrio Baby and the fastest baby walks home with one of the following plushies (btw, this totally reminds me of the Derby Race we played during River Hongbao this year, but a gazillion times cuter):
Save the Goldfish
Save as many goldfishes to win one of the following plushies:
Tiny Chum’s Ring Toss
Toss a ring over Tiny Chum and you’ll be walking home with a Tiny Chum of yours!
Mimmy Toy Shop
Do you or your kids love crafting? Hop over to Mimmy Toy Shop to create a Sanrio character using paper!
In Japan, people write their wishes on wooden plaques called ema and hang them up on boards found at Japanese shrines. At Hello Kitty Go Around Singapore, you can do the same with a Hello Kitty ema! It is in a kawaii apple shape, hence the name ‘Apple Shrine’.
Hang your ema up on the board and may Hello Kitty grant your wishes!
Yet another Japanese tradition – at Japanese festivals such as the Sapporo Snow Festival, you will find temporary post offices where you can mail out a postcard which will have an exclusive postmark. At Hello Kitty Go Around Singapore, don’t forget to hop into the post office to send your friends (or send it to yourself – I usually do that as a form of souvenir) an exclusive Hello Kitty postcard and seal it off with an exclusive postmark!
Get yourselves some Hello Kitty temporary tattoos!
At Kitty Totes by Dear Daniel, you can customise your very own Hello Kitty Tote Bag!
Hello Kitty Birthday Celebration
Only on 1 November 2015, Hello Kitty will be flying down for a birthday celebration with her biggest fans! It will be a fun-filled day with dance performances and cake-cutting. Details of the party and ticketing information can be found at the end of this post.
Looking for the perfect Hello Kitty souvenir? Look out for the official merchandise store outside the event venue to get EXCLUSIVE Hello Kitty Go Around memorabilia! This includes a set of collectible figurines, exclusive only to Hello Kitty Go Around in SINGAPORE!
Hello Kitty Go Around Singapore – Visitor Information
Date: 16 October to 10 November 2015
Time: 10am to 8pm daily (last entry at 7pm)
* except 1 November during Hello Kitty Birthday Celebration (details below)
Venue: The Coliseum, Resorts World Sentosa
The Colisseum is near Resorts World Convention Centre. I have indicated its location with the big red arrow in the map below:
Taking Public Transport:
- Take North-East line or Circle line to HarbourFront station.
- Take Exit E to VivoCity and proceed to level 3 to board the Sentosa Express*.
- Alight 1 stop later at Waterfront station.
*Sentosa Express ride cost S$4 per adult.
- Take North-East line or Circle line to HarbourFront station.
- Take Exit E to Vivocity and proceed to Level 1 and follow directions to Sentosa Boardwalk*.
- Cross the boardwalk on foot and follow the dotted blue path in the map above.
*Entry via Sentosa boardwalk is currently free.
Please see my post on Festive Hotel for directions to the Convention Centre carpark.
|Weekdays (Mon – Fri)||Weekends (Sat & Sun) / Eve of PH & PH|
|Children(Below 12 years old)||S$42||S$52|
|Birthday Celebration(1 November 2015)||S$188|
* Prices are subject to 7% G.S.T. and SISTIC Fees.
|Quantity||Pack of One||Pack of Five||Pack of Ten|
*Prices subject to 7% G.S.T.
Note: Game coupons can be used at all game kiosks, Tattoo Kiosk, Post Office and Apple Temple.
SG50 Exclusive Pack
Hello Kitty Go Around!! In Singapore SG50 exclusive packs are available at S$75 with every admission ticket or birthday celebration ticket purchased (price is subject to GST).
Hello Kitty Go Around!! In Singapore SG50 Exclusive Pack includes:
- One Hello Kitty Go Around!! In Singapore Collectible Figurine (SG50 Exclusive)
- One set of Hello Kitty Go Around!! In Singapore SG50 Exclusive Handmade Hello Kitty Paper Figurine (Colour Edition and Monotone Glittering version)
- One Hello Kitty Go Around!! In Singapore SG50 Exclusive T-Shirt (Free Size)
- One Hello Kitty Go Around!! In Singapore SG50 Exclusive Comic Book
- One Hello Kitty Go Around!! In Singapore SG50 Exclusive Tote Bag
Hello Kitty Birthday Celebration on 1 Nov 2015
There will be three birthday celebration sessions on 1 Nov 2015:
- 10am to 2pm
- 2pm to 6pm
- 6pm to 10pm
For each session, 30 ticket holders will be selected via lucky draw to meet and greet, and take a photo with Hello Kitty.
Birthday Celebration tickets cost S$188 per person (subject to GST). Admission ticket includes:
- Entry to Hello Kitty Go Around Singapore Birthday Celebration
- Entry to S.E.A. Aquarium (between 2 to 9 pm on 1 Nov 2015)
- 3 Game Coupons
- A pack of 5 Hello Kitty Go Around Singapore collectible cards
- 1 Hello Kitty Go Around Singapore Lanyard cum Card Holder
- 1 Hello Kitty Birthday Celebration Exclusive Tote Bag
- 1 Hello Kitty Birthday Celebration Collectible Figurine
- 1 Hello Kitty Birthday Celebration Exclusive Badge
- 1 Hello Kitty Birthday Celebration Exclusive T-shirt
- 1 set of Hello Kitty Birthday Celebration Exclusive Clear Folder
- 1 Hello Kitty Birthday Celebration Exclusive Cap
- 1 bottle of Hello Kitty Go Around Singapore 500ml Mineral Water
How to purchase tickets
Tickets are sold at all SISTIC outlets.
You can also order the tickets from SISTIC online here.
Pin it up for Later!