Disney on Ice presents
Magical Ice Festival
Experience the Magic as Disney On Ice returns to Singapore in March 2016
Get ready to enter a world of enchantment as Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse bring the most magical moments from across the Disney kingdom to Singapore in Disney On Ice Magical Ice Festival.
From 11 March 2016 to 20 March 2016, children and adults of all ages are invited to join in the spirited showcase in a new twist on fairytale fun.
This year’s theme, Magical Ice Festival, takes you on a sensational journey with your most loved Disney characters on ice. Experience a medley of Disney movies from The Little Mermaid to Beauty and the Beast, with special appearances from characters of the Academy Award® winning and Number One Animated Feature Film of all time – Disney’s Frozen! It will be a magical mix of royalty when Disney On Ice brings this winsome wonderland to you.
Catch a teaser of the show on Disney on Ice website!
With an extraordinary line-up of hit songs, memorable scenes and never-before-seen characters to look forward to, here are 10 magical moments behind Disney On Ice to get you all geared up for the show.
- Disney On Ice was founded in 1981 and has since travelled to over 75 countries and 6 continents
- The average size of the ice skating surface is 140ft [42m] x 70ft [21m]
- There are approximately 180 costumes presented at one Disney On Ice show
- And more than 100 people work on these costumes
- It takes 18 trucks to transport all production equipment for set-up
- And it takes between 12-15 hours to set up one Disney On Ice show
- But just about 4 hours to tear down the entire production
- Over 80 different colours of paint are used on the 183 props for this production
- The youngest performer on this year’s show is 19-years-old and the oldest is 44-years-old
- Each performer may change up to 8 costumes in one show.
Show & Ticketing Information
Show Venue: Singapore Indoor Stadium
Dates: 11 March to 20 March 2016
Ticketing: Tickets can be purchased online via www.sportshubtix.sg
We are giving away one set of 4 tickets to a lucky reader! To stand a chance to win, complete the steps below:
Step 2 (Optional step for extra chance!): Post the photo on Instagram, tagging @bumble_bee_mum and hashtag #bumblebeemumgiveaway
Terms & Condition:
- Each completed step gives you one chance at the giveaway. (i.e. if you complete both steps, you have 2 chances.)
- Selection of winner is NOT based on how beautifully the activity is done. A random draw will be conducted among all submissions. So no stress and just allow your kids to doodle freely – Have fun!
- Tickets are for a weekend show on 12 or 13 March 2016. Ticket allocation will be done by the organizers and date / timing may be subject to changes based on availability.
- Contest ends on 21 Feb 2016 at 2359.