After successfully staging it in English, Singapore Repertory Theatre’s The Little Company now presents Red Riding Hood in Mandarin!
Red Riding Hood is an uplifting story about a brave girl named Red who must journey through the forest to reunite her family and save Mother’s bakery from closing down. Will she reach Grandma’s house in time? Or will the charming Big Bad Wolf distract her from her quest?
Join Red on her adventure into the woods, where no one is what they seem! Filled with humour and packed with original music, this is a fantastic show to be enjoyed by children and adults of all ages.
成功呈献备受好评的英语制作之后，新加坡专业剧场旗下的小剧团继而推出音乐剧 《小红帽》 的华语版。
Date: 20 Jul 2017 (Thursday) – 1 Sep 2017 (Friday)
Timings: 10am (Weekdays) | 11am & 2pm (Saturdays & Public Holidays)
Venue: KC Arts Centre – Home of SRT (11 Unity St, 01-13, Singapore 237995)
Rating / Age Limit:
- This show is recommended for aged 5 years old and above.
- Show is not recommended for infants-in-arms and children age 2 years and below.
- If parents wish to bring their infant-in-arms or children below the age of 2, both parent and child will be required to purchase a ticket.
- Organisers reserve the right to ask parents to bring their child out should they make excessive noise or cry during the performance.
Standard: S$28, S$25
Family Package of 4: S$95 for Cat 1 tickets
Family Package of 4 (with TLC CD Vol.2): S$107 for Cat 1 tickets
Saturdays & Public Holidays
Standard: S$48, S$38, S$35
Family Package of 4:
Cat 1 (with photo taking)*: $163
Cat 2 (no photo taking): $129
Family Package of 4 (with TLC CD Vol.2):
Cat 1 (with photo taking)*: $175
Cat 2 (no photo taking): $141
*Ticket includes a photo taking session with the cast in costume.
(Applicable for Weekend show only.)
NOTE: All above prices exclude SISTIC booking fees
We are giving away 3 sets of 4 tickets to 《小红帽》 on 22 July 2017 (Saturday), 11am show. To stand a chance to win, simply lock in your entry below:
Terms & Conditions:
- Contest ends 30 May 2017 at 2359 hours.
- Winners will be required to pick up their tickets from the box office before the show.
- Tickets won are non-transferable and strictly not for sale.